Yearend Post

2009 has been a relatively difficult year not just for me, but to most Filipinos as we faced the wrath of nature in October. I am hoping that in 2010, all of those affected would have fully recovered especially the small entrepreneurs who lost much at this time.

But on the individual level, I remember having experienced these things/challenges in 2009, which led to personal and professional growth:

Being part of the ASEAN Quiz.
Being assigned to One Morning Cafe, At Your Service, Ulat sa Bayan: Patunay ng Mamamayan, and Sagip Bayan.
Working with the DOH and Ate Regine as my producer.
Classmates and relatives going abroad for greener pastures.
Resignation of co-workers who are very close to me.
Celebrating our first anniversary.
Being one of the organizers and hosting the 1st Fernandez Reunion.

I've always shared about this fear of the future since I was a child. But as time goes by and as I pass through the obstacles with flying colors, I feel that I've grown with confidence to face future hurdles.

With the grace of God, all things can be done.

Popular Posts