Dulcelin Gourmet at UP Town Center

Every time we pass by Katipunan Avenue in Quezon City, the facade of the recently opened UP Town Center is just inviting! For me, it stands out in terms of the dining experience because it features not your ordinary establishments. One of these is Dulcelin Gourmet where we savored these heavenly creations:
Dulcelin Gourmet's Famous Mango Torte and Strawberry Cake

I used to see Dulcelin in food bazaars or stalls but now I get to enjoy their dishes at the restaurant. Yes, it is not just a dessert haven! For our first few visits, we tried the Red Rice Shiso Salad (upon our friendly server Tony's recommendation), Callos, and Baked Salmon with Parmesan Pesto.


I liked the mix of my favorite ingredients in this Shiso Salad: Tuna, shrimp, seasoned quail egg, and Japanese rice. For my parents and friends, we got a new tambayan!
Click to add a blog post for Dulcelin Gourmet Specialties on Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts