Brands I Love

Looking into my closet, one will see that most of my outfits are from the following stores that feature comfortable, stylish, and durable clothes. And being the proud kuripot that I am (hehe), price is the utmost factor.


1. Shapes - This is my go-to boutique for business casual tops and weekend clothes. I love their styles and colors, be it for plains or floral designs.

2. Uni Qlo - If you're looking for sweater and pants, consider visiting this store first. I just love the way their clothes fit and feel. When it gets cold, my fleece jacket is a favorite.

3. Scoop Project by Paper Dolls - Though their blouses are relatively pricey (ranging from 600 - above a thousand bucks), I realized that they have regular sale promos that fall near June 12. No wonder my birthday clothes are recently coming from Scoop Project.

4. Get Laud! - It's not like I come here monthly, but if I'm looking for trendy styles, then Get Laud is the place to be.

Comments

Popular Posts