I Heart Zomato!


I remember sharing with my class that Zomato is one of my favorite apps, because I love to eat out with friends and family. It's been around for years but I only became active recently: Uploading images of food, posting reviews, rating establishments and searching new places.

It was a pleasant surprise when this e-mail came to my personal inbox:

Hello Foodies!!!
Finally! Here's the new date for the #ZParty :) 
Zomato wouldn't reach 7 years without YOU! So we want to take this opportunity to invite you to join us at URBN Bar and Kitchen (4th floor, Fort Pointe Building II Fort Square Plaza BGC), 6:00PM on the 15th of July, 2015. 

It will be an exciting night of fun and food, so we hope to see you there! Please RSVP by replying to this email latest July 14. Please also share your contact number for last minute communication.

P.S. This invite admits one.

I was not able to commit the first time, then the event got postponed due to the weather. When the second invite came,  I knew it was for me. :-) The time and venue were perfect! I also thought it is a nice idea to attend a party where you'll get to meet everybody for the first time.


I loved the chicken and pork dishes they served for dinner too. Guests got to try this:


These Japanese Chilled Cream Buns come in Custard, Mango, Whipped Cream, Matcha, Red Azuki Sweet Bean, and Chocolate flavors. Personally, it is reminiscent of the sorbetes na ipinalaman sa monay which we mostly enjoyed when we were kids. Imagine a lighter filling and a softer bread.

I can see myself using Zomato in the years to come. Here, I learn from other foodies as much as I love sharing my delicious experiences with them. Long live!

Comments

Popular Posts