Of Cupcakes and Contentment


Hey there! With the midyear, I smell more good things coming up in 2017. You know me - I celebrate life's events as milestones and turn lemons into lemonade. With this mindset and my penchant for dining out, I think one place matches the mood: Vanilla Cupcake Bakery.


My mom, right there at the corner.

Yup, it's been around for a while yet I haven't appreciated it much until recently. I used to think that it's merely a dressed up place that lures you into buying overpriced cupcakes. Also, it had a branch at UP Town Center but it was more of to-go than really savoring the ambiance while dining in. Then, my mom and I discovered that the one at TriNoma is more than meets the eye. It's actually spacious behind the display counter area!

Mom, in another angle of the interiors and more serious this time. Haha!

As of this writing, this particular branch of VCB has a good rating of 4 out of 5 on Zomato. My personal favorite is the Chunky Chubby Chocolate (Sorry cupcakes, though I like you guys too) which I believe is reasonably priced at 148 pesos per slice.



I'm glad that my mom also liked the place and wants to come back for more.


For this blog entry's parting words, it would be nice to leave one of those messages hanging on the wall: Live today for tomorrow it will all be history.


Comments

Popular Posts