God's Letter to Me

In one way or another, I hope that my blog can be a channel of blessing this Lenten season. Let me start by sharing what I wrote after a retreat in January 2020. Here's God's letter to me:


Mary June,

You made it to our date, finally! You are home. You are mine again. You focused on my word and took it to heart. You believe in my promise. This is just the beginning of wonderful things. Let me amaze you.

I heard you in prayer saying "Without You, I am nothing." I heard you call my name and beg for some things which you thought will be good. But my child, be steadfast. Trust in me because I have cared for you even before you were born.

As you end this retreat, always remember that I am drawing you closer. Do not believe the lies of the world. Go back to who you are - my child. You are a princess.

You are always with me. And everything I have is yours.

Comments

Popular Posts