Lip, Eye, and Cheek Treats

It's about time that I write about my recent online purchases. But no, it's not because of the 9/9 sales that made most people want to uninstall the apps. It was a lot better for me to buy when the individual brands I prefer went on sale a bit earlier.

First, I got these through Beauty MNL:

1. Water Fit Lip Tints (The Face Shop) - Got four of them: Rose pink, pink mate, picnic red, and red signal

2. 16-color Eyeshadow Palette (Imagic)

3. Miracle Prep Primer (Max Factor)


The next bunch is from Ellana's website:

4. Chloe Retractable Flat Kabuki Brush

5. Lip in Luxe Lipstick - The color I chose, Love is Bliss, is a creamy, long-lasting, matte pink-based nude. It really adds brightness and bloom.

6. Blur Classic Primer - This helps me to have a smoother and even makeup application.



Comments

Popular Posts