More Lip Colors

If there would only be one cosmetic left in the world and I need to choose, that would be lipstick! It was just in June when I made my first lipstick purchase for the year and hey, my collection grew faster than ever.

In my latest blog posts, I described how Water Fit Tints from The Face Shop captivated me, as well as Ellana's Lip in Luxe. Here are the newer ones in my kit:

Sunnies Face (top to bottom)

1. Milkshake - warm pink nude
2. Vacay - peachy papaya
3. Baked - terracotta peach
4. Major - cool-toned universally flattering red

Ellana

5. Love is Amazing - warm peach nude

6. Love is Pure - restricted red

I also got Ellana's cooling beauty balm to soothe any dry part, and learned later that most people use it on their lips.

Since we're talking lips, part of my online purchase was the Kallista Rose Gold Brush Duo from the same brand (powder + lip). I love the feel of the strands on my face!

Comments

Popular Posts