Nice Buys on Lazada and Beauty MNL

Believe me when I say I try to make the wisest decisions when shopping online. While before, we preferred physically visiting stores to know the item we're getting, one of online shopping's advantages is equipping us with more information through reviews and vloggers who make efforts to do wear tests.

It's funny that with the recent 5/5 and payday sales, I did more window shopping than actual buying. But if one is to check my recent orders, these are:



I've tried Snoe products in the past but this is the time that I got the most number of items. It's also a first for me to try their soaps and body tonic which by the way, feels so good on the skin. What I appreciate most is Snoe going on sale even with expiration dates in the year 2023.

Another thing that kept me interested and excited about online shopping is lipstick of course. My recent additions include:





The first one (Ellana Lip Drunk Blush in Autumn Martini) stays long even after eating and wearing a mask. The rest are from Happy Skin and I wear them when I'm staying home and aiming for an MLBB look.

Comments

Popular Posts