Noble Food Bazaar (Japanese Food)

My husband and I tried Noble Food Bazaar by Nature's Plate one afternoon as we were strolling in Ultimart, San Pablo City. They feature a wide array of menu items. Since it's not time for dinner yet, we decided to go for our staple orders during snack time: California Maki and Beef Burger.



Here's my honest review:

Taste - Not that amazing, not bad either. I was not expecting that hint of spice in my maki, but it didn't bother me that much though I'm not into hot and spicy food. Their beef burger meanwhile, is paired with sweet potato which is a bit atypical. We ate everything anyway. The burger itself is lacking some oomph which could be due to the cheese or dressing used. Our Mango Latte was okay, but I wouldn't suggest getting this if you're thirsty. Note: They don't have service water, which is a turnoff for us.

Price - Though the price is not really that high, you can still find cheaper alternatives for the same food items with the same or bigger quantities. Perhaps we would come back (not too soon though) just to try other entrees or even their Takoyaki.

Service - It was good, but we haven't put it to the test since we were the only customers that time.

Ambiance - It was nice, spacious, and clean. I would say inviting. They also have a lot of promotional materials in the mall which tickled my curiosity.

Comments

Popular Posts