Back to Makeup

I realized just now that it's really been a looong time since I last wrote about makeup. What happened was, before and during my pregnancy, I've either finished or sold whatever cosmetic product was left in my collection.

When our son was born, I also thought of not buying too many. There were just barenbliss Full Bloom Transfer Proof Matte Tint and Maybelline Color Sensational Ultimatte, both of which I got during the mall sale.

Then came Happy Skin's buy 1 take 1 deal for lip mallow tint when I got the shades Lowkey and Honeymoon Glow.

I thought that was the end of my love for lippies and maybe that's why this is being written just now. But came a freebie from Mac - a Powder Kiss lipstick in Werk Werk Werk which is a cool red that I liked but decided to give to my mom:


Here are my current favorites in my kikay kit:

1. Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation (NC25)

2. Mac Powder Blush (Fleur Power)

3. Rouge Dior Forever Transfer-Proof Lipstick (558)


I appreciate the first two for how they look in photos. After all, Mac is a brand known for makeup that photographs well. And the third, I like because of its staying power and how it doesn't feel like wearing lipstick at all. It's just really pricey for 2,800 pesos so maybe I can stop looking at lip products at least for a year? Lol.

Let's see if I can do that!

Comments

Popular Posts