The Wardrobe Tracker - New!

Just for fun.

It started with me asking a friend for fashion tips and suggestions. Feeling that she's not 100% being honest, I volunteered the idea that I dress up like a manang at times. "I love searching into my mom's old clothes too, and even altering or tweaking some of them to be worn." Later, we agreed that each day, she'll flash a thumbs up or down depending on what I'm wearing.

But it didn't end there. With some free time at work, I created this Manang Scale. With the Excel workbook too, a monthly average will assess improvement on the scale. But beware, I warned her: I will monitor against trending or patterns in the scoring, as this might be signs of a lack of objectivity and truthful evaluation. We should also be wary of favorable scores on days when they need something from me. ;-) And who knows? We might also be able to create a more fine-tuned assessment tool which will detail the criteria for judging... and a sophisticated statistical test to boot.

Popular Posts