Thinking Inside The Box

Circular, heart-shaped, rectangular, square, hexagonal, colorful, floral, glittered… I now have this fancy for various shapes, designs, and sizes of boxes! Is it just about me approaching a period in my life desiring to be more organized, or it’s just that these cute and amusing boxes are hard to resist? Either way, seeing them in bookstores and specialty shops would bring a smile to my face and make me wide-eyed and exclaim “Boxes!”

What amused me more is that they come at affordable prices at CD-R King. I got one big enough to store my readings (14 x 10 x 6 ½ inches) for Php 160. This is a better alternative to plastic boxes when we talk about storing your papers in the upper floors of your house during the summer months. (Though I have yet to see if this Mega Ware box I got from Ace Hardware will deform or melt when exposed to the summer heat.) You can get the smallest box at Php 30 and these may be used for storing accessories, paper clips, and other school or office supplies. And since we just welcomed the Ber months, these are also good for Christmas gifts where the packaging itself is already part of the thrill!


Popular Posts