Hot Item

As reported in The Summit Express, the highest recorded temperature in Metro Manila this year is 35.4 degrees Celsius (April 5, 2pm). As this type of weather is expected to last until May, I am sticking with these measures to keep myself calm and fresh:

1. Walking home at around noon? Say "Happy thoughts, happy thoughts" with every step you take. Better yet, convince yourself that you're just in the sauna room.

2. Drink my favorite Aloe Vera juice, which for me tastes a lot better than my mom's favorite, Mogu Mogu.

3. People telling you to do what will make you happy? Then don't hesitate to ride a cab. Life is shorts (shorts talaga)... Huwag na manghinayang sa pantaxi at tama na ang tipid-tipid. Hehe

4. You know this already: Choose clothing with light material. Napapadalas ang pagsusuot ko ng shorts (ipagmalaki ang pata, asset 'yan!) at see-through tops ngayon.

5. Sabi ng katrabaho ko, pangit daw uminom ngayon dahil parang doble ang dehydration na naramdaman niya dahil sa init.

6. Huwag mainitin ang ulo. If you're sensing a threat to your happy mood, try goodies by Slices. Their kiosk is at the ground floor of Trinoma, near the supermarket. I love their Chocolate Mousse and Carrot Cake. I'd also treat myself to a cup of Wintermelon tea with grass jelly at the nearby Chatime. ^_^

Popular Posts