Superb Lunch at UCC Park Cafe

I rarely dine at UCC, partly due to the prices of meals and beverages and also the fact that CBTL and Starbucks first come to mind when it comes to coffee. Access is another thing as I can only think of two branches close to my place of work and residence as I write this.

It just pleased me when they featured a dish called Chicken Galantina this season. My boyfriend and I had lunch on December 24 and chose to upgrade it with cold-pressed juices. We got to try the two best-sellers (a Spinach concoction for me and Carrot for him).


With this and other UCC dining experiences, I must say that they never scrimped on ingredients. The servings (rice, juices, dish) were generous. The staff was friendly and attentive. If there's anything that I would change, it would just be the service charge. Hehe! The ambiance? Panalo.

UCC Park Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts