Amid The Extended ECQ

One year after we experienced a community quarantine for the first time, here we go again. We heard the announcement that ECQ is extended for another week. But it seems we won't get used to this, still feeling lonely and missing a lot of things after tasting a little bit of freedom. Despite that, we find joy because it's Resurrection Sunday and the occasion means renewal of hope.

For this blog post, I decided to include pictures that brought me comfort or contentment. Let's start with our room, especially when we have fresh sheets!



My husband and I planned to have a theme of black, white, and gray at home. Isn't this bedsheet just perfect? It was a gift from Pam.

Next to a bed to sleep on, is food on the table. We strive to have a balance of vegetables, meat, and seafood every week. Though I'm not used to drinking cold, it's a different story now that the weather's too hot. We love having fruit juices and iced tea.



Another reason to smile of course is all the love he gives. He's sweet in a lot of ways!


After a quarter as husband and wife, I find comfort that he's the one I'm with and will be with through life's ups and downs. Couples who have been together for a long time say that the secret is communication. I pray that we'll be able to maintain this degree of openness and honesty in our relationship.

Comments

Popular Posts