Blushes and Lippies Update

Prior to midyear sales, I already had good online purchases and perhaps this is where I would slow down (if not stop) since my options are enough to change my look in each day of the month!

Air blushes of Sunnies Face always made me curious especially with reviews that said you can never put too much or go wrong with it. On the other hand, the cons for other beauty vloggers are that it's so subtle as if you're wearing nothing and that it's not worth its price with its small quantity.

At any rate, again, I was curious so when they had a price drop, I got two blushes (Disco and Biscuit) as well as two whipped matte lip creams (Femmebot and Peached).


Another brand that got my attention was Pink Flash because of the nice things that different vloggers said about their affordable finds. I would personally recommend their liquid lipstick in the shades NO1, NO2, and NO3. The rest in this photo are glossy ones.


My mom is still wondering why I wear lipstick under my face mask. I also realized it's really wearing it for myself because I do even when working from home and there's no online meeting. Haha!

After discarding expired makeup, here's how my collection looks now:


In the middle are my Ellana lippies, balm, foundation, and primer. If you wanna shop their on sale items, you may use this link: https://bit.ly/3fYYOep

Comments

Popular Posts