When Was The Last Time You Were Wowed?

This question from the Sunday homily made me reflect. In the Gospel, people were exceedingly astonished and said "Everything he does is good, he makes the deaf hear and the dumb speak." The priest asked, when was the last time somebody gave a gift or did something for you that made you say wow?

Or do things just seem ordinary now? Others might keep asking for signs from God, when they should be praying for SIGHT instead. For their eyes to be opened and see the wonders the Lord has made.

I've been through tough situations and I STILL AM in the middle of challenges, but it is by the grace of God that we survive each day. When our son turned one, he started craving for more of our attention and it became even more difficult while both my husband and I have to work at the same time. But we've made it this far and I believe help is on the way.

And even as married life is not a walk in the park, Marco and I will soon be celebrating our fourth anniversary.

We don't know what the future holds, but in my heart, I know I'm holding on to Jesus. I can easily fall short, but God promises to give us strength to overcome.

Comments

Popular Posts