Tireless Machine

Watch my feature about Y4iT (Youth Congress for Information Technology) in One Morning, simulcast over RPN 9, NBN 4, and IBC 13 on Wednesday, 6 to 8 am! I covered the event in UP Diliman and felt well supported by my team: Kuya Gerry and Mang Lucas.

I’m not used to having pictures with coworkers but now I’m able to take some time “to smell the flowers.” Here are the people behind what you see and hear on TV: Our driver and cameraman.
As for the scriptwriter, she’s happy despite not being seen. Hearing her words and voice is more than satisfying.;o) However, her editor hates her so much, he includes her face and audio in the VTR most of the time. Ha ha. Well, it’s payback time so here’s his photo in my blog.
In our She Ka Monday, we featured the “voice master” Pocholo Gonzales and his brainchild CreatiVoices. It’s in Makati and let me just guarantee that his place is so cozy.

Popular Posts