Loving Celine Shoes


I went out again with the friend who doesn’t fail to bring in luck to my shoe-hunting. You’d know how hard it is to find the pair that perfectly suits you in terms of shoe weight, color, style, comfort, and size. But there is some kind of assurance that I wouldn’t go out of the mall or boutique empty-handed whenever he’s around.

And how lucky could I get. Celine offers Women’s Wednesdays where we can get 20% OFF on regular items every Wednesday until April 3, 2013. This is a treat in celebration of Women’s Month. Though I am able to visit their stores frequently and with other promos ongoing, I am not always finding the design I want. But today, two pairs grabbed!

Rekindling my love for Celine are these styles I picked from their catalog:

Selected from: http://cln.com.ph/cln-collections/shoes/

Popular Posts