My Favorite Lippies

In a previous blog post, I have first mentioned Paint Box Nutrilips from Herbench as one of my kikay kit staples. I am not the type who wears makeup everyday but in the last few months, I am trying to at least put something on (powder, blush, and lipstick) whenever I go out of the house. Having said that, most beauty products I have really last long. As planned, I went back to Herbench yesterday since it’s just now that I’m running out of my lipstick in Dreamy Pink shade.

But things have changed… for the better. Although I loved the previous transparent case with metallic pink container, this black packaging is fine with me. And the colors, how I love them! I actually spent a while choosing among their varieties of pink. I ended up with two: Pink Haven and Pink Crush.


Each only costs 188 pesos, but it’s a lot better than the other brands at 500 and up. It's easy to apply, enhances your beauty and easily goes with anything, and doesn't dry your lips.

Comments

Popular Posts