Good Fortune

Do it your way.
Be the best you can be.
Live it up with Fortune International.
Extra smooth,
cool and refreshing;
the pleasure of Fortune,
Fortune International.
#

Just wanted to transcribe this song which kept playing in my head. It seems nobody pays much attention when it's played on the radio. But amazingly, it sticks there, in the deep corners of your brain. Come to think of it, I don't even have to hum the tune.
***
When asked which is better, "Huy, psst!" or "Psst, huy!", I say it's the latter. Undoubtedly, huy psst is anticlimactic.
***
In a warning at Baguio:BEGGING IS PUNISHABLE BY LAW. FINE: P500
Where would a violator get the money? Here's more: The moment he arrives at the prescinct, he might say: "Parang awa n'yo na, mahirap lang ako!" Again, BEGGING is punishable by law. Just like mere possession of MMDA signs.
***
My friend's attention was caught by the transparent windows of an office at CMC. She used to see blinds behind it. I told her: That's what you call TRANSPARENCY. Clear? I think so, coz she gave me a medium-sized check for it.

Comments

Popular Posts