Busy Bee

The busy bee has no time for sorrow, said William Blake in his Proverbs of Hell. Pagbi-busy-busyhan as a tried and tested coping mechanism. Are you trying hard to be busy? Ha ha ha...

Not me. I'm plainly enjoying my first days of work writing scripts, talking to people I haven't even met in person, managing text messages during our live program (making fun of them sometimes!), and doing voiceovers. There's more color to it as I go back to my internship journals (Click BC 198 TV INTERNSHIP in the sidebar and look for my entries). And guess what. I’m falling in love...

With my work. At the end of the day (and yes, this is the first time I’m using this phrase), when I fall into silence, my heart smiles knowing that it’s something I can call Home too.

About your busy-ness... Well, who am I to judge you? Bet you’re telling me now: “Mind your own busy-ness!” Peace!

P.S. Just yesterday, Ethel brought us to Mang Jimmy’s for her birthday treat. People in the office also keep bringing in food for sharing. Concerned about my post-operative diet? Don't worry. I'm a good girl now. Let me change that. I'm better now...and able to control myself more. It's not about giving up on things that I want, but about wanting the right things.

Popular Posts