Bedtime Buddies

After a long day's work, it's nice to unwind with your girl buddies. For one, you could watch a French movie from 2-4 am and still get your 6-hour required sleep. Yesterday was one of my happiest days since both Gianne and Meline were around to join the family. I feel like having my sister again. Gianne and I participated in the Mass together and even did some picture-taking in the church of the Recoletos. We really appreciated its simple and elegantly designed altar.



Mel, Gianne and I also exchanged advertisement ideas over lunch such as:

1. For Smart telecomm: Smart ka ba?
2. Get smarter. Use Globe.
3. Be the smartest. Use Sun.
4. (My favorite) Outsmart them all. Use Bayan wireless.
5. Discontent comes from comparing. Use Smart.

Later...

Gianne: (Sneezes)
MJ: Dapat na ba akong lumayo?
Mel: (Kikay manner) Baka habulin ka ng runny nose!

Sadly, Mel had to go and wasn't able to join us for the movie. We watched The Mummy, with my mommy. Gianne and I laughed as we recognized some similarities with 300 (Read: Mga pana at appearance ng credits).

When I arrived home, I came back to my new pair of cute and comfy bedtime buddies. Here they are, brace yourselves. ;o)

Popular Posts