Unexpected This Week

1. Monday: Being told by VEB to cover the 4th ASEAN Festival of Arts at Clark, Pampanga. Asked her who's going to be my host for the one-hour program. Part 2 Unexpected: Being told to wear Filipiniana and have my makeup done before pull out.

2. Wednesday: Having a heart-to-heart talk with Doc Pat. And being told: "I think you made the right decision. Viz and I see great potential in you... Love yourself first. Be open to new horizons."

3. Thursday: Earthquake.

4. Thursday:Was already carrying my bag and shutting down all computers until a text came in. Ilang minuto pa at..."Para sa National Broadcasting Network, MJ Conti...nag-uulat...nang biglaan!" Funny, funny experience. At first time kong mag-edit sa News. Samu't saring amoy ang dumating. Minsan popcorn, paputok... at sabi ng editor buti raw 'di ko naabutan ang amoy daga. Mukhang masaya naman ang buhay doon. I was even offered some prunes, which made me rush to the toilet as I arrived home.

5. Hearing from Katrina Halili: "Mas natututukan ko ang sarili ko, 'yung trabaho ko, kaya pinili kong maging single" just when I needed to hear this.

Popular Posts