Picks This Season

Summer is about having fun, and yes it's the perfect time to turn one's fashionista button on! Recently, I've been surrounding myself with lifestyle magazines and shopping for clothes and new additions to my makeup kit. It's just this time of year really, since rarely do I actively look for kikay stuff. Usually, we just get the freebies from doing fashion features like the complete Avon kit, mags, and designer items. It's either I give them away or I'm somehow forced to use some. But now at 23, it seems that I'm becoming more appreciative of these things.

It started with a purchase of shimmer cubes (I love the palette!) and face mist (spray-on moisturizer) from the Body Shop. I've also started going "for an element of surprise with pastel eye colors that don't overwhelm but articulate the eye."


And tonight, I discovered a relatively new boutique in our area: Jhajing's Fashion Accessories (www.jhajing.multiply.com). She got Jaciendera pieces which Maricar Reyes wore in the March issue of Preview. I got a cute summer dress for just Php 570! Really chic, affordable finds.

Popular Posts