Love

Dear You,

You took my breath away with a smile. A moment that rarely came in someone’s lifetime.

Thanks for bringing me home in the afternoon or at night, for making sure that I am always safe. I found my home inside your heart.

Years of waiting didn’t matter, with even just a few minutes of seeing you.

Thanks for holding my hand when it was crowded at the church. At least at that point in time, you didn't want to lose me.

Thanks for introducing me to your mother and cousins, the very first time we went out on Christmas eve. We even danced and laughed our hearts out.

You changed me as you came and went away. But I love you for being you: Love.

You asked me about my dream, and I said it is of you. I dream of you coming into my life again, so we can share the happiness that God brings. I hope we’ll meet soon, because I believe we’re ready to handle and nurture it right. I think we’re capable of forever now. We no longer have to let go.

People have been asking what I am looking for. And I replied, just a good conversation. Maybe I am looking for humor and wit, for understanding, and an open mind. These would carry us through a lifetime and make us learn more about each other as the days go by.

I am still clueless where God will lead both of us to meet: At the office, at school, at parties or spiritual gatherings. But I am sure that it would be a very special day, because it is He who plans.

We just have to trust Him and be patient, for everything will fall into place in God’s time.

Popular Posts