2010 Rundown

Just a quick one. This year has been okay, though the 365 days passed by so quickly.
I faced it with optimism, and I'm still ending it with this attitude. Sad things that happened... Well, my lola died, I had to end a relationship, our office didn't perform well. But it was also in 2010 that I did hosting, I was spiritually enriched, and started MA. You see, there are things which we cannot control or plan. But whaever good it is that we can do, whatever step that will make our dreams come true, we will do and take. Then we just entrust everything to the will of heaven.

There were new vistas that opened. There were new friends. I loved my parents more. I was able to save money for the future (though it came in small amounts).

I will face 2011 with the following principles:
1. God first. Always.
2. We are responsible for our own happiness.
3. We should never judge people because we don't have an idea what their journey is all about.
4. If you have the capability, take every opportunity to exercise charity.

Popular Posts