Buffet Restaurants in Eastwood City

Last week, I finally got to try Buffet 101 after a few not so good reviews from our unit owner and a popular radio anchor. Hihi. I still wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt, but for 699 bucks, I'm not aiming for a comeback soon. Here are the reasons:

  • I'm crazy about seafood, but their Seafood Grill didn't meet my expectations. They have a section where they take orders and ask for your table number for the items to be served. I was thrilled upon picking oysters, shrimp, squid and the Dorado fish head. However, the flavors are not that remarkable. Writing this, I also think they forgot about my scallops. :-(
  • There were empty trays with food labels, like that of a crab dish. Unfortunately, after three rounds in the buffet area, these weren't refilled. Or were the crabs served at all?
These were the things I liked:
  • Desserts, particularly the Mango Cheesecake
  • Pumpkin soup
  • Sashimis and makis
  • Beverage included
Having said these, Sambokojin still tops my list of buffet restaurants in Eastwood (also at 699 pesos for dinner). Check out my previous post here. I like that they have a grill on the table, seasoned and ready-to-cook seafood, plus sea urchin. Yumyum!







For celebrating birthdays, our best bet is Something Fishy because the celebrant may eat for free with just one full paying guest. It's also unique because of its kinilaw dishes and the now popular Midnight to Morning buffet. Their beef tapa is a favorite.
Click to add a blog post for Buffet 101 on Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts