360 Degrees

Dad always saw me as a mall rat. While in the ladies section of the department store and already headed to the car park yesterday, he commented on how swift my head turned left and right. It never fails. Even if I am initially sleepy or tired, bazaars, boutiques and mall shelves work their magic to uplift my mood.

And so dad related my head turning to the movie Exorcist. He also entertained the idea of humans being created with a 360 degree head turn capability. Maybe, he said, there wasn't a need for it since man can walk backwards anyway. One hundred eighty degrees is sufficient. I also thought hey, we'll be extra busy if made that way! One good point though is that backstabbing will go out of fashion. No more "talking behind someone's back." Don't you think so? LOL.

Yes, this is blog-worthy.

Popular Posts