Best Valentine's Day


When I least expected, that was when the greatest things happened. This year's hearts day, I gave love, got surrounded by love and plunged into love like a soft pillow.

It all started with the last day of my class with Batch 3. At the pantry, I'm used to watching movies on the LCD. Suddenly, the MMK bumper appeared with the title "Dear MJ." I didn't realize it was not a real episode but the class' message for me in video! Then they handed me the bouquet, Starbucks gift and dessert in a jar. What a sweet surprise!


Having finished work for the day, my man also surprised me by traveling to the land far far away (my workplace) so we could spend the rest of the day together. Knowing that he is the type who doesn't subscribe to the occasion's material manifestations, this was overwhelming:


We had breakfast at ihop and just went to Fully Booked where I got him a gift. What better way to spend Valentine's Day than by falling asleep at the bookstore while reading! Hahaha.


As Batch 3 would say, heart heart!

Comments

Popular Posts