E.K.Sunday

Who doesn't have a wonderful time at Enchanted Kingdom? But of all the times I went there, this one is the most sulit and adventurous! And instead of my friends, I was with my parents.

I said sulit because with an entrance fee of 600, I got 120 pesos off as a graduate student. It also comes with a free DQ dilly bar to beat the heat. Coming in after lunch, I was able to experience 9 rides! In order, these are:

1. EKstreme Tower - will bring you several feet up before abruptly dropping back to the ground


2. Roller Skater
3. Space Shuttle
4. Wheel of Fate

5. Disk-o-magic
6. Flying Fiesta
7. Anchors Away
8. Log Jam
9. Air Race - For self-preservation, mom and dad just let me ride alone. Hehe!

We also witnessed the fireworks display at 8:30 pm. I wish we could go back when anyone celebrates his or her birthday so the entrance fee can be waived. ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts