Buffet Dining: What's Your Strategy?

Since eating at Spiral is way too expensive, my best choice for variety and reasonable price is Vikings. Everything I ate, I wrote on a table napkin to remind myself of the good value for money. Haha! And take note: No rice!


Round 1:
Pata Tim
Crabs
Roast Duck
Hakao

Round 2:
Salmon Sashimi
Tempura
Baked Oysters
Maki
Milk Tea


Round 3:
Souffle
Creme Brulee
Leche Flan
Raspberry Cheesecake
Fruit Salad
Fruit Tart
Choco Cake
Coffee Jelly
Bubblegum Panna Cotta


Round 4:
Premium Roast Coffee
Cookies
Duck Liver Paté

Still, I think my experience at Vikings Seaside Boulevard behind MOA years ago was better than at SM North. There were a lot more seafood and we didn't have to wait for any refill.

To end, here are the items I didn't have enough storage for:


Comments

Popular Posts