My Path to Change

March has been an eventful month. Since I resigned from my previous job, I explored opportunities in corporate communications, training, and technical support.

But aside from figuring out a career change, moving out of our house also kept me busy. It wasn't easy since I'm still unemployed. Prayer has been my weapon as I faced questions, made decisions, and performed actions. I washed my own clothes, bought food, went to the church on Sundays, attended job interviews, passed difficult exams, prepared pre-employment requirements, and even renewed my passport. For these, I would give myself a pat on the back.

Meanwhile, in my new home, here's what's cooking:

Mixed veggies omelet,leafy side dish, grilled isaw, and squid served with black rice

Salmon with veggies, served with black rice

I feel contented now. Yes, I may have dreams that belong to the future but my present is worth being thankful for.

Comments

Popular Posts