A Love Story

Why am I searching?

I used to have my old reliable pair of shoes: Has height, looks good, feels good even for long walks. It's something I could wear everyday because it's lightweight and provides enough support.

Once it was broken and I had it repaired. Sewn, I felt more secure that it won't let me down.

But after a few months I noticed that some parts are peeling. I feared that one day, I would have to let go.

And the day I dreaded finally came. Now it's broken beyond repair. I can use a temporary remedy, but I wouldn't want to settle with something that can't give security. So I threw it away.

I have other shoes, though that was my favorite pair. As I dropped by some stores, I found myself trying on several shoes but nothing's like the one I lost. The hard thing is, I keep looking for something exactly like it.

Would a better pair come along?

Comments

Popular Posts