My Best Friend's Beautiful Wedding

My friends' weddings have their own unique beauty, but I must say that Meline and Diwa's is for me, the wedding of the year.


It was a solemn ceremony at Santuario De San Jose Parish East Greenhills and an elegantly simple reception at Oasis Manila - Pavilion. They have good taste with every thing from the hotel to the makeup, wardrobe stylist, red motif for our dresses, souvenir for sponsors, wedding gown (the best I've seen, it doesn't look heavy or stiff!), photography, and what you know I love most: Food.


As one of the secondary sponsors, I felt totally at ease on that day and appreciated everybody's company, even when guests were from Meline's other circle of friends. They are also beautiful and nice! My partner candle sponsor was funny. All of the guy bunch were. It was also a great time for Meline's parents and me to catch up as we locked ourselves in their room. Hihi.


My favorite part of the program: The father-daughter dance

My parents were also there, which was reminiscent of Meline's debut. We were just starting as friends then, but she already invited my family.

What Grace, the Maid of Honor, said is true: She's the most beautiful bride I've seen as well. I love Meline and wish that their marriage be filled with joy, faith, hope, and love.

Comments

Popular Posts