My Go-To Beauty Brands

It's been two months since I wrote about a simple beauty regimen where I mentioned my trusted brands Happy Skin, Snoe, BLK, Revlon, and Avon.

Since then, I only had four additions so let's get started!


1. Mary Kay Botanical Effects Cleansing Gel (Php 299) - I was looking for a fragrance-free facial wash and this one got me at "dragon fruit and aloe extracts." Since it claims to be suitable for sensitive skin, I gave this antioxidant-packed product a chance.

2. BLK Sweet Lip Duo in Tulip (Php 379) - This gives good value for money since it has a lip scrub, lip tint, and mirror in an easy-to-carry packaging. Thumbs up!

3. BLK Volume + Lash Extension Mascara in OMG (Php 349) - For years, I haven't used mascara. Never been a fan since I heard that it could cause dark circles around the eyes. This time, I gave mascara another chance with this smudge-proof product that creates a faux eyelash effect. Since I have long lashes to begin with, I took this buddy for that effortless beauty routine. I love its curved brush.

4. Happy Skin Eye Am Here To Stay Precision Liquid Eyeliner (Php 599) - This has been my first try for an eyeliner! That's right. I never bought one until I turned 33. Maybe it's because when I was a child, I saw how tita used a pencil eyeliner and it looked like a complicated process that required mastery! But with this liquid eyeliner, applying it for the first time was just a breeze.

My simple look for going out on a Sunday

Comments

Popular Posts