A Perfect Saturday

It is typical for us to go out on weekends and indulge in food places. Yesterday, without an occasion but with determination, I brought mom to NIU by Vikings and planned to spend the rest of the day strolling in the mall with her.

She's often hesitant to dine in a buffet resto like this because it's way expensive for her and I could spend my money on something else. But when she says we can do it on Christmas or when someone's celebrating a birthday, I tell her we don't have to wait for any occasion because we can celebrate any day. Hihi!


On to shopping. While my mom and I differ in fashion tastes, what she buys or likes for herself often looks good on me. She goes like "Yung gusto mo, 'di ko gusto. Pero 'yung gusto ko, bagay sa 'yo." And so when we went to Espada, I got this top which she also wanted:


We spent the afternoon grocery shopping and we had dinner when dad arrived. I love leisurely walks and enjoying food with my parents. No matter how hectic work days can be, this is something that keeps our sanity.

Just like you, my blog merrywanna. You who has been with me and my simple joys through the years. 😊

Follow my food journey on @Zomato! —https://zoma.to/u/15647209

Comments

Popular Posts