If It Fits Right, Put It On

They say that first love never dies. This is true in the case of my masks. It's also true that something doesn't have to be expensive to be the best or to be long-lasting.


 

Even before the quarantine started in March, I've been wearing this cloth mask which was priced at 100 pesos for three pieces. It served me well and is by far the most comfortable I've worn since it's not too tight to hurt or irritate the ears. The pattern also suits my personality and I love orange!

I also have other masks including one that has an exhalation valve however, it is no longer recommended by health authorities. Though it provides extreme comfort, the material itself is prone to breakage so I make sure to bring a spare mask whenever I go out wearing it.

The other one is from Artwork. The fabric is soft, however it's too tight for me and my mom also complains that she couldn't breathe well because the cloth tends to stick on her face.

Comments

Popular Posts