Sweeter the Second Time Around

It's been ages since I dined at Zark's. It was in their Eastwood City, Libis branch. For one, I'm not a burger person. Also whenever I'd go out with my parents on weekends, mom would always prefer rice or pizza.

But today, with a big appetite and thirst, I really meant to visit their branch at SM San Pablo for the first time. It was easy to convince my husband to eat here with the keyword "burger." Since he doesn't like bacon on burger, he picked the classic (244 pesos if with fries and drink) while I had their Honey Buffalo chicken (219 pesos if with drink). If you want a ranch dip with that, you'll have to add 25 pesos.


For drinks, he was disappointed that they didn't have soda. He just had iced tea while I went for blue lemonade. It was perfect for my meal with its refreshing taste and size.

Speaking of portions, both the burger and rice meals were filling. It's good value for money. Ketchup and mustard sauce are readily available on every table, but my husband opted to eat his burger without adding these.

We left the place satisfied, and nothing on our plates.

Comments

Popular Posts