Eating Out Again on a Sunday

In the morning after I woke up, I told my dad we should try Sizzling Volcanic Boneless Pata Kare-Kare at Tres SM North Annex for lunch. It's been a long time since we last went to that mall, and a lot longer for that specific restaurant which is known for twists to traditional Filipino dishes.



I love the rich sauce of their Kare Kare which the server poured into the meat shaped like a volcano. As it sizzled, they cut the crackling pata and separated the crispy skin.

We also liked their Inihaw na Hito Kabayaki (grilled catfish fillet with secret sauce). It goes perfectly with that calamansi and vinegar.

Moving to TriNoma in the afternoon, my husband and I tried Madagascar coffee (iced latte), choco walnut cookie, and double chocolate cookie at harlan+holden. We've wanted to do so since we smelled the coffee aroma while strolling at the mall. Their cookies are priced at 110 pesos each. It's sulit for its size, texture, and taste.



Comments

Popular Posts