What's In My Cart Lately

Gone were the days when my wish list and cart were filled with makeup and other skin products. This doesn't mean that I don't focus on what used to be my happy things anymore since the arrival of our baby. Let's just say that my priorities and wants have evolved.

For one, I checked out a Sihoo office chair yesterday. The brand was recommended by a friend who's also working from home, and my personal choice is worth 5,600. With a voucher, I got it for 5,212 already including the delivery fee.

Here are my other online purchases lately:

1. Baby supplies from Tiny Buds: Tooth gel, toothbrush, scar removal cream, after bites cream, wet wipes, mosquito repellant stick-ons, and toy cleaner spray

2. White beach sandals and black moon bag


3. Collapsible round laundry hamper


4. A jumbo pack of EQ Plus Taped Diapers, our trusted brand with the changing needs of our baby who's growing fast

5. Mama's Choice Postpartum Anti Hair Loss Shampoo and Conditioner

6. Products from Japan - Coffee for dad and chocolates for me and my husband 

Up next are other important things like a feeding bottle brush, towel rack, and office desk that ideally would also have some storage space.

That's it. I'm not totally opposed to buying makeup again, but my mindset now is not to buy as long as I still have a similar product in my stash (like powder, blush, lipstick).

Comments

Popular Posts