Today I'm All Right


I am the emotional type. But why is it that when the worst things happen, nothing seems to sink in? Tears won't fall. My voice can't find its way out. Until I come to learn accepting my loss. Still without tears. Still without hurtful words.

I wait for the day when I can scream at the top of my lungs and when I can simply destroy everything in sight. I thought I would reach this point. Still nothing. It's like extreme happiness, when we become speechless. Extreme sadness, lifeless. So I keep still. I also thought I would resort to pretending, but saying I'm okay when I'm not is simply...not me. Maybe it's just that I can't afford to get mad at people who are apathetic. It reaches the point where they are not even aware of your struggle. They simply don't care. How could they be sorry?

Please, teach me how to release this. Whatever outlet there is. A way that would turn negative energies to something positive. Just so as the world throws bad at me, I can still give back something good.

My friend has been in a relationship for 8 months when she was suddently told that he needed space do some soul searching. My other friend has been there for 2 years and 6 months when the guy broke up with her.

If you still love her, please don't let her down just yet. She's still here, loving you. And for us girls, let's not put burden on the notion of commitment. Let's give them freedom. Even if love means that he might just change his mind.

And then you'd tell him that your hurting has come to an end. But does it really end?

Comments

Popular Posts