Enrollment Pinks


So... where are the traditional Blues?

It's in the sweat. In the pilas (torn class cards / plural of pila). Suddenly, I decided to make use of "pinks," oblivious to the rules of small things. Such may be counted as Sin #1. I woke up at 6am today, preparing for the exhilarating (exhausting) process of enlisting at subjects for my second semester in UPD. Having left the house by 7am, I was the first to arrive at the BC Dept. There, I met the registration assistant who was my former classmate... Karol Yee. At quarter to nine, students were flooding before the door while they chatted incessantly about subjects, professors, schedules... whew! Thank God, I was able to escape from the area immediately after the Form 5A was handed to me. Mission: Get a student-friendly PE that fits well into my sked (at least I don't have to cut classes!).
For the first time, I violated an important doctrine of urbanity that is, falling in line. Consider this as Sin #2. Yes, I am nineteen yet this is just the first time that I segued (somebody asked for the etymology of the term segue and I just replied "Segue? Singit. Use in a sentence, Ang itim naman ng segue mo!"). Guilty, I brought out a small sheet of paper and wrote to my conspirator (upon finding my perfect place in the legal line for PE enlistment):
Me: Hindi ba maghohorumentado 'yang nasa likod mo? (scented, red Panda ink)
Angie: kebs! (black ink)
After all, the sin wasn't obvious... and I was able to finish my enrollment before lunch break.
***
Do you know that Wowowee host Iya Villana's Nissan Patrol was carnapped? Can imagine her saying "Wawa me" instead of "Wowowee!" Tsk tsk tsk...
***
Subscription to IDOL service of Mark Herras, anyone? Well, my friend Ryan texted me these:

TXT N TXT KA NA BA SA IDOL MO? Ngayn, ang IDOL m, isng txt nlng! Jst type "RYAN ON" dn send to 09225941315. Xa msmo ang mgr2ply seo! Txt n!! =p

(Quite persistent...)
wg mnwla s false info at chismis.. pra s true stories galng msmo s inyong idol, jst txt RYAN ON...

(...and when I texted RYAN OFF)
You have just been unsubscribed to your daily dose of IDOL updates. To continue this IDOL service, just key in RYAN ON...

(...asking him if FPJ ON is an invalid command...siya mismo magrereply seo?!)
hahaha! merong FPJ ON! kaso mahina ang sgnal e..is outside the coverage area.

Popular Posts