Introspection

We used to run out of strength in front of bookshelves upon seeing the message board that reads No Private Reading. Have you ever thought of making it public?

This is what we are. People who think and should think differently. We may see the same things, but I see in a different light. When my friend in Mass Comm said that we should think out of the box, my prof said that there is no box in the first place. Now that this is my fourth year in Broadcast Communication and I have a friend who is just beginning, we share the same sentiment on the degree of creativity that’s demanded from us. With the ideas coming in, we ask: Ngayon OK ako... pa’no bukas? There were times when I asked if my talent will sustain such demands. Not that I’m in constant doubt of my capability, but being creative because you WANT to be (for leisure probably) and being creative because you NEED it everyday of your life are two different things. But of course, you’ve got to love your work. And this passion for the field of communication I think, would last ‘til my last breath.

It was just recently when I realized how paradoxical global warming is: Maraming natitigang pero napapadalas din ang warm nights. Just when I was indulging in this thought, my dad talked about the law of supply and demand being a bad law. He calls for its repeal. This idea is not original by the way. It’s far from my idea of fraternities having a freaking bloodletting activity.

Popular Posts