Rock On!

I rock because I trust. I carry the world on my shoulders and know that I’m someone big. Doubt can sometimes be inevitable but I don’t allow it to steal my dreams and vision.

The strength of my rock is tested through the years. I am the rock that lasts, standing tall amidst difficult situations. Yes, I stand for what I believe is right and eternal. Love at its sweetest elevated me. Love at its most cruel almost crushed me. Almost. Because truth is, I still keep the already forgotten promise. I still shelter the memory deep where it belongs. I wait.

I rock and they rocked me. I have born the deaths of people whom I cherished the most. Practice still doesn’t make perfect in saying goodbye. But practice taught me that nothing is really lost as long as hope remains. Hope that emanates from this brave soul and surpasses mere fate and luck. Hope that keeps me going and choosing what I want to be mine.

Popular Posts