Impromptu Sweetness

With sweetness, I really mean sweeeet.

I started an exercise routine recently, after dad started bringing home this kind of pasalubong.


Krispy Kreme launched these sports lover’s doughnuts for fathers' day. Custard filled football, caramel filled basketball, lemon filled tennis ball, and strawberry filled baseball. As if they were saying no matter how determined I am to get fit, doughnuts would manage to get in the way.

Dulce de Leche, Chocolate Iced with Sprinkles, Powdered Strawberry Filled, Hershey’s Cookies & Kreme, Caramel Kreme Crunch, New York Cheesecake, Glazed Cruller, and Glazed Chocolate Cake...Take your pick!

And just when I’m already feeling guilty of my diet, Meline and Diwa brought me to the Tagaytay Picnic Groove to devour the food which they prepared. They sang “Happy Birthday” and made me wish before sunset.

Popular Posts