Love. Silently.

I intend to keep quiet. But I’m writing this to create a memory. I haven’t set my eyes on men for quite sometime. There are those who try so hard to be heart-catching, but it’s your simplicity that got me. Too much effort usually turn me off. Funny how your soft side and antics make you manlier than the rest. It all started when I saw your character. I became sure of this feeling when I got hurt over things that make you gloomy, even when it didn’t involve anything of my doing.

This is a love that does not yearn for a relationship. I just care for you. I love to have you around. You’re simply an inextinguishable inspiration. You are a pleasant surprise in this life that entails so many challenges and unpredictable events.

Just a thought: With the passion that we both show at work, I might just end up like you: Single, way past marrying age, yet blissfully contented. Not that I am disillusioned, but I entertain the idea that weddings are kind of overrated. With my imagining of super romantic scenes, unique and breath-taking story, plus fireworks in the background, there’s that overpowering doubt if it’s something achievable in a lifetime. After all, I believe that what I feel for you is something that makes me truly happy and motivated... and it’s more than enough.

Catch is: The more I focus at work, the more I fall for you. I think you’ll never know, because you just see me as a young, learning, career-driven writer. Well... I see you as my mentor too. It’s another thing to be grateful for.

Popular Posts