She Ka Anniversary Kickoff



Thank God! Our She Ka Monday anniversary special was a great success. I was a bit worried because I was exhausted over the weekend, and even lost my social life on a Sunday. We arrived from Majayjay, Laguna at 8 pm of Saturday and so I missed the Transfer of Fatima and “kabataan ng NBN” bonding the day after since it was the only time that I could do my full script with a complete lineup.

Our new host Celine Gabriel added more excitement to this episode, with guests: Wellness icon Cory Quirino, fashion designer Reian Mata, Philippine School of Interior Design students Teresita Ramos and Abigail Arcangel, and Dr. MJ ValdecaƱas of the Zen Institute.

I'm in cloud nine right now, feeling such fulfillment in accomplishing with God's grace what seemed to be enormous tasks. Pressure pushed me to work faster while not sacrificing quality. I'm striving at paying attention to details and focusing at the goal of delivering an excellent episode despite constraints in time, energy, and material resources. I'm simply loving it.

Tomorrow, Kuya Willie and I might just stay overnight to edit the Thursday "She Ka in Majayjay Anniversary Special". Sabi niya, basta naiwan ko na ang scripts at makabuo na kami (even without video inserts), pwede ko na siyang iwanan. I hesitate to.

Feelings for my editor: 'Di ako nagagalit 'pag nagagalit siya. 'Di nagtatanim ng sama ng loob 'pag pinagsasabihan niya. Pero masakit kapag nagmamalasakit ako't balewala sa kanya. Sabi ng kapwa ko manunulat, ito ang "pagmamahal na 'di nasusuklian." Hay. Hindi naman manhid si Kuya. Kanina nga, nilibre pa niya kami ng siopao at Coke. =) Sinabihan niya rin ako ng "very good" nang ibinulong kong "kumpleto na po ang materyal ko."

Siya nga pala, ni-renovate ang lobby ng NBN. Sabi ng lahat, mukha na raw hotel. Kaya 'pag may lumalabas, tinatanong ng guard: Check out na ho kayo Ma'am? At 'pag may papasok, sinasabi niyang may kuwarto pa sa props. Hehe

Popular Posts