Jolli Kiddie Party from an Adult's Perspective




Yesterday, it was my first time to attend a Jolli birthday party as an adult and surprisingly, I enjoyed it with a heart of a child. The mother is my dad's officemate who thought that I am suplada. Thanks to the Hep Hep Hooray game which I won, they were proven wrong.

And the games! Who would miss the Jolli Bring Me Game where kids are asked to bring white hair to win a toy? Afterwards, the special guest appeared: Jollibee dancing to the tune of Bida ang Saya. It must really take a while to learn the art of wearing mascots... And the lingering question is: Do the wearers smile at the camera too?

I remember having celebrated my 7th birthday at McDo. Back then, I was very excited to wear my shiny red shoes together with my floral dress. Couldn't wait 'til it was 2:30 p.m. The only souvenir I have is the BetaMax tape which I am still having problems converting into something we can view at home.

Popular Posts